||Carl Reinecke (1824-1910)
- Serenade in g minor for string orchestra
- Concert Piece for piano and orchestra op.
- Twelve Musical Pictures for String
Sontraud Speidel, piano, und the
Suedwestdeutsches Kammerorchester Pforzheim.
Conductor: Vladislav Czarnecki
- Reinecke concert piece (first recording): The
soloist is Sontraud Speidel ... here she can
develop her mastership as a soloist." (DeutschlandRadio,
- "... The climax is of course the concert
piece for piano and orchestra with Sontraud
Speidel as soloist. The additional woodwinds
complements the playing of the pianist
excellently. On the one hand, she plays the
dramatic climaxes brilliantly, and on the other
hand, she plays the sentimental phrases with
plain ecstasy and with a dash of melancholy."